Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Getting Lost in Japan

Hey, it's Daphne! Last Holy Week, I went to Japan with my whole family. Traveling can be fun, but if you don't have internet, that's a deal breaker. And because I had school work to do and emails to answer back to, I make sure to go online whenever I can and share posts on social media without paying a lot for data roaming. In our world today, being connected is very important and I personally can't get through without having internet 24/7. Good thing we found iVideo.


Renting the wifi is easy! All you need to do is just visit their website and fill out a form, select where you want it delivered, and pay online via credit card. You will receive an email after completing the registration for the wifi. 

I had the wifi delivered to our hotel in Tokyo and picked it up at the concierge when I arrived.


First thing's first! Time to explore the city! Before, getting lost while traveling is such a hassle without being connected to the internet. No maps, no google, just instinct. Japan has a lot of streets and you would not remember where you turned. Especially with the Japanese words you can't understand! People there are friendly and willing to help but because of language barrier, there can be miscommunication. So you have to trust maps! Now, with a pocket wifi like iVideo, you can go anywhere and stay connected! 


I even brought my wifi to Universal Studios! Since my cousins and I had to walk separately from our parents to go for rides and take photos, we needed internet to contact each other. My parents sent photos of their food through chat, we were able to search which place is the best to dine in. We did not experience any instance that we weren't connected.  


Returning the wifi is also not a hassle. Another envelope came with the package when I received it on the first day. They have provided another envelope for returning. You just have to fill out the necessary information, go to the nearest post box, and mail it to them. Easy peazy!


Why you should bring iVideo with you every time you travel:

1. You can connect up to 10 devices at the same time.
2. It's cheaper than getting a local sim abroad.
3. Unlimited wifi access.
4. It's so convenient to bring because it's pocket sized.

I would totally rent iVideo for my future trips! My experience was great with iVideo, and I would recommend it to my friends and family.

For more information, visit iVideo's website and follow them on Instagram.

2 comments

  1. When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the
    plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.
    So that's why this article is outstdanding. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that is at
    the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best
    doc.

    ReplyDelete