Thursday, December 27, 2018

5 Must Go To Places in Hong Kong

Most of the people don't want to go to Hong Kong anymore since they have been at this country for multiple times already but I want to change your mindset and tell you why you must visit this country again and again. Hong Kong is the ultimate shopping destination and is the perfect place to go to for your weekend getaway.


Here are some suggestions on where to go when you visit Hong Kong again.

1. Hysan Place 

I have been wanting to buy a 3CE Mood Recipe lipstick for the longest time and I was so ecstatic that there's a branch near my hotel. It's located inside I.T. Blue block and is near SOGO. On the 2nd floor, you can also find a LINE Friends store where they sell a wide variety of stuff that is so adorable!


2. South Horizon Plaza 

This is my secret shopping place in HK. You can find a lot of designer brands for half the price. I was able to buy my Chloe Drew Bijoux Bag for only HKD 7520 instead of HKD 15040. You can also buy a Salvatore Ferragamo bag for only HKD 4500 only. They also do sell everyday luxury brands like Kate Spade and Marc Jacobs for a super affordable price.


3. Prada and Miu Miu Outlet 

There is usually a line when you go to this store. Inside, you can find a lot of clothes, shoes and bags that are sold for a very cheap price. These are some of my favorites.



4. Windsor 

I usually buy my clothes from this mall. My go-to shops are GU, Monki, and Wego. Also, you can find a lot of good restaurants at this mall.


5. Sasa 

This store is super evident in every corner of Hong Kong. You can buy a lot of luxury beauty products for a very discounted price.


You may use our code "POSHTRAVELS" to get 10% off when you rent the travel wifi provider of Big Sky Nation.

Much love,
Candis

No comments

Post a Comment